Thinking About, or Ready to File Divorce and Looking For A Triangle NC Area Divorce Law Firm That Covers All The Bases, Does Not Complicate Cases For Extra Billing, Really Cares And Keeps Focused On The Best Interests of You & Your Children?
Why Choose Triangle Smart Divorce?
- Highly Reviewed & Rated –10.0/10.0 with 5-star rating on respected legal website Avvo.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be efficient and not complicate cases with extra billing hours.
- Highly Responsive – We strive for “freaky fast” returned client calls. No going dark or waiting days to hear back.
- Straight Shooters – You have made an important decision in your life. We respect you for that. You deserve to hear the good, the bad and the ugly about your divorce with no B.S.
- We Take Complex & Difficult Cases – This is where tenacity and knowledge of the law matters. We do what’s necessary even in highly difficult situations.
- Caring & Compassionate (truly) – Our team has been carefully selected based on their life experiences and personal connection to divorce and family law matters. This yields true caring for what you are going through and where you are headed.
- We Keep You Updated – Because you want to know what’s happening with your case at all points in the process.
- Because Assets Are at Stake – North Carolina law requires equitable division of assets, this means assets are split fairly not necessarily 50-50. The right law firm can make all the difference in your result.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- For Clients Who are Business Owner and High-Net Worth Households – Require a specific approach. We know the intricacies, the perils, challenges and successful strategies to maximize the chances of achieving your desired outcome.
Aspects of Divorce & Family Law We Assist You With
Depending on whether children or involved or not, additional aspects of Divorce include the list below. Be comforted to know that we will never make any decisions on your case without ensuring you have the final word.
- Contested and uncontested divorce including mediation
- High net worth divorces
- Child visitation / custody
- Alimony / spousal support
- Parents’ and grandparents’ rights
- Child support
- Division of assets / property allocation including litigation
- Separation and property settlement agreements
- Premarital (prenup) agreements
- Domestic partnership agreements
- Qualified domestic relations orders
- And other family law matters
We do what we do because all too often we’ve seen good people being taken advantage of in divorce. We’ve seen them bilked by over-reaching spouses and exploited by lawyers who don’t understand the nuances of divorce law. In divorce, you need someone on your side who cares enough to give it to you straight and understands the complexity of North Carolina divorce laws. Family law is not about competition. It is about resolving, fixing, healing, being reasonable, and moving on, preferably in the shortest amount of time and with the least expense.
Client Reviews – Triangle Smart Divorce
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
“excellent listener and a great problem solver”, “very professional”, “cost-conscious with her legal fees and never wasted my or her time”, “able to rapidly return my life to normalcy following pure chaos”, “upfront and honest”, “very reassuring through the entire process”, “her patience and knowledge of the law is amazing”, “offered prompt courteous service”, “they worked in a timely manner”, “provided all the answers I needed”, “timely and compassionate in her response to my many questions”, “truly took away some of the stress of the the process”, “put me at ease”, “great attention to detail”, “I felt well informed throughout the process”, “communication was fast, knowledge of the law is amazing”, “very responsive to emails and phone calls”, “kept my best interest in focus”, “they stick up for their clients”, “puts her clients’ interests first”, “a compassionate attorney”, “I never had to wait long for a response”.
If these things are what you are looking for in a law firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you not only get through it but live happily ever after a divorce.
About the Divorce Process in North Carolina
The following are the steps in the dissolution of marriage process. Some of these steps are not necessary in simpler and uncontested cases while all the steps may be taken in more contentious cases.
- Preparing to File for Divorce
- Filing for Divorce
- Serving the Divorce Papers
- Responding to the Divorce
- Temporary Orders
- Financial Disclosures
- Settlement (Agree to Terms and Division of Property)
- Post-Judgment Issues
- Final Dissolution of Marriage
We help families both locally within or near the Triangle / Raleigh-Durham area and outside of North Carolina when applicable due to jurisdiction being locally within the state.
Clients come to us from Cary, Wake County, Apex, Durham, Raleigh, Orange County, Holly Springs, Research Triangle Park, Morrisville, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Wake Forest, Chapel Hill, Pittsboro, Pinehurst, Southern Pines and Fayetteville.
What To Do Now:
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our office (919) 977-7007 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.
Disclaimer: Reviews are actual clients and are not intended to guarantee that anyone will achieve the same results. Avvo rating for principal attorney Jenny Bradley, not the law firm itself.